I International (IX All-Russia) research-to-practice conference “Oil-field chemistry”
Specialists of “UNTC” LLC took part in the I International (IX All-Russia) research-to-practice conference “Oil-field chemistry” that was held on June 26 in Gubkin State University of Oil and Gas.
Subject matter of the conference included:
- reagents for drilling, completion and workovers;
- reagents and technologies of their application in the processes of oil recovery improvement, oil production stimulation;
- the use of chemicals in petroleum and petroleum products transportation;
- development and application of modern protective materials and corrosion, scale and paraffin inhibitors for oil and gas equipment;
- application of water-soluble polymeric materials in the processes of oil-field operation;
- surfactants in the oil and gas industry;
- environmental aspects of production and application of chemicals in the oil and gas industry;
- information support and marketing in the field of production and application of chemicals in the oil and gas industry.
The conference was attended by 70 people representing 22 educational, scientific and production associations and organizations. Participants of the conference heard and discussed 18 plenary reports.
The most interesting among the presented reports were:
- report by Nigmatullin T.E., senior research assistant “RN-UfaNIPIneft”, “On the modeling of squeeze job processes when carrying out filtration experiments”;
- report of the head of EOR department Veremko N.A. of “LUKOIL-Engineering” LLC “On the requirements to chemicals in the field of EOR”;
- reports “Research and development of polymer-based anhydrous formulation for reservoir’s waterproofing” (Dovgiy K.A., Gubkin State University of Oil and Gas), “Prospects of application of chemical markers in the oil extraction and processing enterprises” (Nekhoroshev S.V., Yugra State University).
The conference resulted in the decision, which noted the timeliness of carrying out of such a conference and the necessity to continue cooperation in the field of development, production, research and practical use of chemical reagents, focusing on the creation of multifunction, more environmentally friendly, economically and technologically sound reagents.